Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 2: End-of-Day Reflection


I have done a groupwork making a tower which must be atleast 30cm tall and withstand 10 marbles!!!:D
It was so Fun!!:D Our Class tower got 2nd place!! :D
Also did mac attack 2 !!today
It was so fun we learned how to use the keynote though I already know but still learned more about it and learned more gadgets and tools in KEYNOTE.

I learned i should participate more in group work by giving more ideas helping with getting information....
I should also co-operate with students more:D so that we will not quarrel during group work:D I enjoyed the activities line up today for us very very extremely much. :D
As everybody has their own opinions! So we should always discusst about what to do 1st before starting in a hurry...I am very happy to be in SST a student in my class... I LOVE it here!!<3>

1 comment:

  1. A physical quantity is a physical property that can be quantified by measurement.
    Formally, the International Vocabulary of Metrology', 3rd edition (VIM) defines quantity as:
    property of a phenomenon, body, or substance, where the property has a magnitude that can be expressed as a number and a reference[1]
    Hence the value of a physical quantity Q is expressed as the product of a numerical value {Q} and a unit of measurement [Q].
    Q = {Q} x [Q]

    ReplyDelete